This page of the bot contains the vast majority of the fine-tuning settings for Eve. It may appear slightly confusing at a glance, but it is all very straightforward.
- Import/Export - This will allow you to save and export/load in all settings configured on this page. Very ideal for when moving your Eve copy between devices and you want to quickly restore your previous settings.
- Check For Update – This will check for any updates for Eve, and proceed to download and install them if available. The bot’s version number is displayed below this button. The Eve discord has a dedicated channel to updates which states the latest bot version, so you can also use this to tell when you may have an update pending. A lot changes in a short amount of time so we recommend that you ALWAYS have your EveAIO X updates to the latest version.
- Renew – If you have an EveAIO X renewal license then click this button to quickly and easily renew your license via our dashboard. EveAIO X Lifetime license holders are not required to do this.
- Automatic Log Cleaner – If enabled, this will clear all entries on the Log tab every ‘X’ minutes. Note: this does NOT clear your actual log files found in the EveAIO X installation directory.
- Localization – Change the language of EveAIO X to any of the supported options.
- Deactivate – This will deactivate EveAIO X and the bot will close.
- 1 Checkout Per Site Reset – This resets the 'One Checkout Per Website' counter for any profile/s with this setting enabled that have already checked out, allowing them to checkout once more.
- Default Retry Delay - This is the default delay range that will appear during task creation
- Sound Notifications – For each box that’s ticked, the bot will make a doorbell sound when that particular notification criteria is met.
- Collapse Tasks on Startup – This will collapse all tasks down to their various platforms when the bot is opened, which can make it easier to see and edit particular tasks.
- Close Task Window on Saving – This will close the task creation/task edit window when you click the ‘Save’ button instead of keeping the window open for further task creation or editing.
- Share Success – This setting allows you to opt into sharing your successful checkouts in the #shared-success-optional Eve Discord server channel. This sharing will be completely anonymous and void of any identifying order information.
- Open Log Location – This will open the directory where EveAIO X's logs are stored in Windows Explorer.
- Open EveAIO Location – This will open the directory where EveAIO X is installed in Windows Explorer.