EveAIO X contains an intuitive in-built monitor, allowing you quickly and automatically create tasks on products that have restocked that match your monitor task/s keyword criteria. You can also manually make quick tasks on any products that appear in the monitor feed by clicking the play button. Items will always ping to the monitor feed, even when no monitor tasks are created.
Miscellaneous buttons: (numbered 1-4 in screenshot above)
- 1 – This clears all product entries in the monitor log
- 2 – This will start a task on that product
- 3 – This will copy the URL of this product to your clipboard
- 4 – This will open the product page in your default browser
Creating Monitor Tasks:
Creating monitor tasks is easy, start by clicking on the “Create Task” button to open the task creation window. From here, the procedure and formatting is exactly as if creating a regular task. Below I’ve created a basic task formatted to pick up various Yeezy products. Settings with a “*” next to them can only be used when making tasks for 1 site.
- Platform – Currently the monitor is only compatible with Shopify sites, however this will be expanded to further platforms soon!
- Profile – This is the profile (or profile group) your quick tasks will be created on
- Proxy list – This is the proxy list that will be used for the tasks started once the monitor detects items.
- Checkout proxy list – If selected, this is the different proxy list that will be used during checkout.
- Website – These are the websites for which tasks will be started on for products that match your keywords. For maximum coverage, it’s best to run ALL sites.
- Task Type – The monitor uses keywords to function. The keyword entry format is the same as on all other platforms; separate keywords with a SPACE, different search terms should be on a NEW LINE.
- Checkout – This is the checkout method that you’d like your tasks to use. Please not that not every site has each checkout method enabled, but a site is far more likely to have card payment enabled than PayPal, as well as card being way more practical on shopify. It’s therefore advised you use this except in instances you know a particular site needs PayPal.
- Login* – This is the login credentials that will be used for the task/s created. If there are multiple logins stored in the login pool for that website then they will be pulled from there also.
- Mode – More explanation about Shopify task modes can be found in the site-specific guides, however as a basic guide if you’re running the monitor after droptime and are trying to scoop restocks then API mode is best. If planning to have the monitor running before release time of most sites then Human mode may be best, due to certain sites using antibot and checkpoint.
- Quantity – This is how many of a particular item you’d like added to cart by each task. Most stores restrict ‘hyped’ items to 1, or will cancel any orders with more than 1 so it’s best to leave this as the default value of “1”.
- Discount* – If the site you’re making tasks for has a valid discount code active, this can be entered here and it will be used on each task.
- Sizing – This is which size/s your tasks will attempt to cart when a restock hits the monitor matching your keywords. As restocks can occasionally be 1 or a few sizes at best, running ‘Random’ will be the most effective method.
- Retry Delay – This is the interval at which the tasks will check for stock once the monitor finds a matching product.
- Price Check – This is the price range the product must fall within for tasks to be started. This feature is very beneficial and we advise that you use it where possible to avoid any abnormally high priced or test products a retailer could load.
- Advanced Captcha Settings – For any sites requiring captcha, if enabled, captcha solve requests will be sent to any of these 3rd party services you select.
- Payment Re-Submission – This is how many additional times a task will attempt payment re-submission if OOS (Out of Stock) is encountered at order submission. The maximum value of “999” is recommended.
- One time run – If ticked, the bot will only run create and start tasks on the first product that hits the monitor matching your keywords.
- Enabled – You can toggle this monitor task on or off with this box. When enabled, the monitor task is active, and will ping/start tasks for products matching the keywords. If unticked, the monitor task is disabled and no tasks will be automatically started matching those keywords. This toggle means you can create multiple different monitor tasks and quickly enable/disable them when needed.
I’ve noticed that there is the ability to select profile, proxy list and sizes on both the monitor home page and in the monitor task setup pages. Which one is used and where?
The main page quick task settings are what’s used when you start a task directly from the monitor using the play button. When you create a keyword monitor task like seen in the top right red box, the settings from that are used for the tasks.