- Sizing - Place a hashtag (#) in between the sizes you want to run, e.g. Small#XLarge. Alternatively, tick the ‘Random’ box to make Eve cart any available size.
- Include – Eve will only cart the sizes matching the selections you’ve entered.
- Exclude – Eve will add to cart any size EXCEPT the selection you have entered. E.g. if you select ‘Exclude’ and enter “Medium”, Eve will add to cart any size it finds except size Medium.
- Random if not available – Eve will attempt to cart and checkout ANY size found if the size/s you selected are unavailable/Out of Stock.
- Retry Delay - This is how often you’d like your task to check stock, measured in milliseconds (ms). 1000ms = 1 second. A pretty standard retry delay at droptime is between 500-1000ms. If you have a multitude of proxies and are running less tasks than you have proxies, then feel free to go lower than this value if you like.
- Exact – Eve will check stock at this exact interval every time. E.g. if 1500 is entered, Eve will check stock every 1.5 seconds and rotate proxy each time.
- Interval – Eve will check stock at a random value in between the interval range you enter. E.g. if 1000-2500 is entered, Eve will check stock at a random time between 1 and 2.5 seconds, and rotate proxy each time.
- Checkout Delay – Typically, at droptime a checkout delay is required to avoid getting TOS (Terms of Service) declines. A safe checkout delay to use is 1000 to 2000. If Eve detects TOS, it will also add 1000ms onto the checkout delay and retry order submission once again. On restocks, “0” should be placed in both boxes to remove checkout delay.
- Price Check – This setting allows you to specify a price range that a product must fall within to be carted and checked out. You should always leave a little leeway around a product’s predicted retail price, in case of price prediction errors. The currency of the price prediction is already determined from the Supreme store region you are running. DO NOT USE CURRENCY SYMBOLS.
Table of contents